Altman & Associates offers educational seminars to all types of groups in all types of locations, from retirement communities, assisted living facilities, community centers and parent groups to religious organizations, associations, art galleries and more. We also offer Lunch-n-Learn style events for the benefit of professional groups, such as financial planners. Please email Liz Glines at email@example.com to learn more or to schedule an estate planning event today.
Principal attorney, Gary Altman, Esq., has been a trusted source for a wide range of media outlets over the years. Examples can be seen in the Altman newsroom. He is available for interviews by e-mail or by phone. Please e-mail Vanessa van der Have at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss media opportunities.
- Estate Planning Overview
- Estate Taxes
- Elder Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Same-Sex Partner Planning
- Charitable Giving / Philanthropy / Gifting
- How to Protect Real Estate (Residence, Vacation Properties, etc.)
- How to Protect Your Collections (Art, Jewelry, etc.)
- How to Talk to Your Aging Parents About Estate Planning
- Second Marriages / Blended Families
- Business Succession Planning
- and More…