A Note to Financial Advisors
We welcome the opportunity to work with our clients’ other trusted advisors, including financial planners, accountants, insurance representatives, stockbrokers, corporate trustees, bankers and more.
Reasons Financial Professionals Should Concern Themselves with Estate Planning
- Set yourself apart – Distinguish yourself from competitors by providing greater expertise and resources.
- Get a broader perspective – Estate planning requires clients to pull together complete asset information, allowing for better advice and consolidation.
- Superior service – Highly informed advisors can identify more unmet client needs and offer the ideal products and services to meet them.
- Legacy creation – Estate plans help clients create a legacy for loved ones or charitable causes.
- Better wealth preservation – Estate plans can integrate asset protection, tax avoidance, insurance for liquidity or wealth replacement, and help clients cope with nursing home costs, death taxes and other significant monetary drains.
- Improved wealth management – Estate plans can manage assets for the benefit or protection of the next generation – i.e., by stretching out retirement plans.
- Establish lasting relationships – If you’re part of an estate planning team, you can build relationships with you clients’ families and provide services for generations to come.
- Become the trusted advisor – When you serve your clients best interests in a number of different ways, you take on the roll of trusted advisor to the family.
Additional Resources for Financial Advisors
In an effort to keep our clients and colleagues current, we keep our Web site (www.altmanassociates.net) stocked with the latest in estate planning news and information. We maintain an extensive library of articles as well as a blog on a wide range of estate planning-related subjects and invite our friends in the financial planning network to share these articles and blog posts with their clients.
- Lunch-n-Learns – We offer estate planning lunch-n-learns to professionals in our local community to learn more about their business and share knowledge.
- Joint marketing – We would be happy to conduct an estate planning workshop with you for your clients and prospects. Topics can cover both basic and advanced estate planning strategies.
- Articles – Check out our online library of articles about estate planning – a number of which you can hand out to clients and prospects.
- Blog – View and/or subscribe to our estate planning blog, Altman Speaks.
- Social Media – We welcome the opportunity to connect with you via social media. Please find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!